Friday, July 23, 2010

Hands




Today I roughed-out the hands. I traced the hands from the working drawing, then transferred the tracing directly to a flat sheet of wax, and cut them out. They were attached to a wooden bead. There is no cardboard armature nor wire armature in these hands. I'll see how it works.






The hands are going to take some time to do, since they are so small. The next part to do is the head, then some joints, and I'll be finished with the roughing-in stage of this doll.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.