Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Left Upper Arm

Everyday I'm doing a little work on the BJD. Today I made the left upper arm.




This is the left upper arm cereal box cardboard template, slotted and fastened together with wax, using a wooden ball joint, in the arm socket on the upper torso, which has been filled-in some more. The right upper arm was done yesterday.





In this photo, the left upper arm has been filled-in, and is shown with the right upper arm in the arm sockets on the upper torso.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.