Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lower Arms




A view of the lower arms in progress. I made some wax ball joints for the elbows.







Another view of the lower arms in progress. I don't know at this point if I'll make double-jointed elbows or not? Probably not, since this is the first doll. Better to keep it simple until I have made at least one doll.






The lower arms filled-in.






Another view of the lower arms filled-in.






A candid shot of the rough wax doll parts on the workbench. I think the upper legs look like drumsticks.






Here's the obligatory photo of the in-progress doll sans head and hands, laid on top of the working drawing. She's starting to look very ball-jointy. Oh my, are her feets too big?






The hands, the head, and some joint work is all that is left to do for this stage of making the doll. She's starting to get to the point where I'm going to have to think of a name for her.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.