Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New BJD Book

A new Japanese BJD book will be coming out on the 27th of August.

Here is the Google translation of the page, from Japanese to English.

It looks like it is reasonably priced. 1890 Yen is less than $25.00 USD (as of today).

Here are some teaser pix from the Japanese Amazon site (Click on any image to enlarge it):




The Cover.






Parts of the Doll.






Two views of the knee joint.



Thanks to Aliciea at The Joint for pointing to this book!




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much KW, I am certainly going to buy this book.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't order the book through the Amazon.Com in your neck of the woods, it was recommended to me to buy through Rinkya or Crescent Shop. I have never done business with either of those companies personally. I am just passing on some suggestions.

    KW

    ReplyDelete

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.