Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Little More Work

Every day I do a little work on my BJD. Today I modeled the bum of the lower torso, the back of the upper torso, and worked some on the feet. I'm having some trouble with the knee joint that I've been working on. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If I make an adjustment on one part of the knee, it doesn't look right in another place on the knee. I think I'm just going to leave it alone and work on the knee joint of the other leg for awhile. Days like this make the whole project seem a wee bit overwhelming. I haven't even touched the arms and hands for the longest time. Oh well, as long as I pick up parts and do a little work on them, everyday, eventually it will come together.

I'm still researching drawing for doll making. The Andrew Loomis books seem to be well thought of. I have a hardback copy of Figure Drawing For All Its Worth, and it is really nice. Here is a website where all six of the Loomis books can be downloaded in PDF format:

Free Andrew Loomis Books Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.