Friday, September 10, 2010

Martha's Method: Making The Armature




Today I posted 03 Making The Armature over in the Martha Armstrong Hand's Method thread at Woodlan Earth Studio Forum.


http://www.niada.org/InOurMemory/inourmemoryHand.html




I picked up the upper torso and cut one eighth of an inch off each shoulder. Her upper torso is now one quarter of an inch narrower than it was. I also added some wax to the left upper arm. Wax was also added to the left lower arm. Day by day, little by little, Aalish is shaping up.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.