Thursday, September 9, 2010

Plastiline Face and Eye




Today I picked up one of the plastiline practice faces that I made in the push mold awhile back, and started modifying the existing features. I ended up cutting out an eye and putting a marble behind it, after making a bevel. The more I tinker with putting eyes in, the better I'm getting at it, although I can see I need more practice.






The October 2010 Digital Edition of Doll Reader is out. It requires an email address to view it, but is otherwise free. There are some BJDs in it, as well as the usual kinds of dolls.



The April/May 2010 issue has the article about Marina Bychkova's porcelain BJDs. Old news for all the admirers of Marina's dolls, but I just found it.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.