Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Slip Thinner




I mentioned in an earlier post that the CompoBell CS-1000 doll composition slip is too thick. The remedy for that is to add a small amount of deflocculant, or slip thinner. Today I picked-up some slip thinner. I will be adding a small amount to one of the gallons of slip that I have, to see if it makes a difference.

Today I went to an Asian Ball-Jointed Doll (ABJD) Party at The Doll Market. It was a lot of fun to see all the different dolls that people brought in for the Best Dressed ABJD competition. I have never seen so many different ABJDs all together. They were amazing. It is inspirational to see so many beautiful dolls. Two dolls that stood out from the crowd were one by Kaye Wiggs and another by Kimberly Lasher. Maybe it was because they aren't Asian BJDs, strictly speaking? I also met some new people, and saw some people from my first BJD Meet-Up. It seems a good time was had by all.

This coming weekend, the Doll & Teddy Bear Expo is happening. I'm looking forward to going. Kimberly Lasher will be there, as well as Patricia Cabrera.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.