Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Small Wax BJD




I went crazy today and made some more tubes and balls for the small wax BJD. She is strung together loosely with rubber bands. Oops! She fell down!



OUCH!




Oh no! She fell down again!



Ouch! Ouch!




Better sit down instead of falling down! Some proper feet might help? Even with proper feet, she is strung so loose, that I don't think she can stand. I enjoyed doing this small wax BJD so much, I think I'll try to make her in Sculpey, and bake her in the oven. Oh no! Not the oven? Eek!



Bye Bye!




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.