Saturday, September 25, 2010

Studying Joints




The other day I cut off about an eighth of an inch from each shoulder on the upper torso of my dolly. The shoulder sockets are therefore shallower. The arms have more rotation now, but less of the surface of the ball joint contacts the socket in the shoulder.



Today I bought some more Baby Powder Talc at the local Dollar Tree store. I like the carving wax so much, I'm going to make another batch of it, the same amount as the first batch.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.