Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ball Joint Tutorial

There is a very good Ball Joint Tutorial over at The Joint.

http://www.bjdartists.com/joints/showthread.php?t=3794 DEAD LINK, SORRY

Registration is required to view the forum. Registration is free.

I found this tutorial about sueding ball joints using Dr.Scholl's Moleskin Plus:

http://www.dollsmagazine.com/blogs/the-doll-addiction/396-ball-jointed-dolls-for-beginners-sueding-your-doll.html




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this link, I didn't saw that because I wasn't that active on the forum.
    Thanks again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there are so many topics that are posted, it is sometimes hard to find things. I can't keep up with all of it myself.

    ReplyDelete

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.