Friday, October 15, 2010

Stringing Joints With Springs




Today I posted another installment to Martha's Method over at the Woodland Earth Studio forum. This post is about stringing a BJD using the spring-tensioning stringing method. I've been thinking about it for quite some time now. When I do think about it, I usually end up making some quick sketches in a simple paint program called Kolourpaint. I like it because I don't really have to think about how to do anything, I can just sketch quickly with my mouse, using basic shapes. These are some of my quick sketches about spring-tensioned stringing of a BJD.





















Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.