Saturday, October 30, 2010

Modeling The Figure In Clay

Everyday I try to work on my BJD a little bit. When there isn't much to show for my little bit of work, I'm going to share a book that is in my home library. That is more interesting than just saying that I worked some more on the lower leg, right?



Modeling The Figure In Clay: A Sculptor's Guide To Anatomy.
Sculpture by Bruno Luccesi. Text and Photographs by Margit Malmstrom.
NY: Watson-Guptill Publications, 1980.
ISBN: 0823030970

I've had this book for years, and it is still a favorite one to look through, every once in awhile. Building a figure muscle by muscle isn't a good way to model the figure in clay. This is a fun sculpture anatomy book.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.