Sunday, October 31, 2010

Modeling The Head In Clay

I have several head modeling books in my home library. I guess I just enjoy looking at Bruno Luccesi's work.



Modeling The Head In Clay.
Sculpture by Bruno Luccesi. Text and Photographs by Margit Malmstrom.
NY: Watson-Guptill Publications, 1979.
ISBN: 0823030989

I try to do a little work on my doll every day. Today I worked some more on the legs.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.