Saturday, October 23, 2010

More Carving Wax

Today I added more carving wax to my carving wax stash. I adjusted the candle wax/talc recipe with microcrystalline wax/talc. I now have about 10.5 pounds of carving wax.

While the adjusted carving wax is much better than carving wax/talc recipe, it still isn't as nice as the first carving wax recipe that I made:

14 ounces microcrystalline wax
14 ounces paraffin wax
28 ounces talc (baby powder talc)
2 ounces scented white candle




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.