Sunday, November 21, 2010

Having Some Fun With A Wig



Aalish has been wearing some 14mm plastic eyes that I removed from a Chinese porcelain doll that I bought for $2.50 at the Thrift store awhile back.

Today I remembered that the doll is wearing a wig that is very close to Aalish's head size. So, in the spirit of fun, here are a couple of photos of Aalish wearing a wig.

This photo was taken without the camera flash.






This photo was taken with the camera flash.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

  1. wow looks scary .... the dark skin and that green eyes... i think the color is realy a but choice..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, gerakina. You must imagine her with a pink skin and green eyes. The doll composition slip which she will be cast, has a pink color.

    I will be making a wig for Aalish after she is cast. However, it will probably be a blondie wig.

    Also, I have 16mm eyes for the finished doll, and they are green.

    ReplyDelete

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.