Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Life Cast Reference




Many years ago I made life casts of various body parts of artist's models. These are photos of a young model's left breast. It was molded using moulage, with a plaster bandage mother mold, and cast in brown microcrystalline wax. It is still just as good as the day I made it, except for a layer of dust. I also have a foot, an ear, and a couple of faces. I sure wish I'd made a hand!

















Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.