Friday, November 26, 2010

Making Doll Shoes










Today I discovered the Fashion Doll Shoes weblog of Tarja Simpanen from Finland. For example, here are some posts for making some silver sandals for a Sybarite BJD.

Tarja also has some videos up at YouTube for making some shoes for a Sybarite BJD.
Part 1 Making Shoes for a Sybarite.
Part 2 Making Shoes for a Sybarite.
Part 3 Making Shoes for a Sybarite.

There is a lot of information to be discovered about making shoes for dolls at her weblog, as well as her YouTube channel. Even though I am not quite ready to make shoes for my BJD, I am very happy to find this information now, and I will refer back to it when I'm ready to make some shoes for Aalish.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.