Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FLUMO - AIR DRYING CASTING SLIP






FLUMO AIR-DRYING CASTING SLIP will be available in the USA towards the end of January 2011. It is shipping from Barcelona, Spain. SIO-2 is the company that makes the slip.

The contact person in the USA is:

Regina Edmonds
E-mail: reginaedmonds@whitegothic.com

WHITE GOTHIC STUDIOS (Distributor for FLUMO)
4890 NW 13th Terrace
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
UNITED STATES
Phone number: (954) 420-5120

Web site: www.whitegothic.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

4 comments:

  1. I see there are two FLUMO distributors in Greece!
    SIO-2 | GREECE | Distributors

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes but no for flumo , for other products.... i contact with the one and they tald me to wait ... we will see.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The distributor in Florida, for the USA told me she was just starting as a distributor for SIO-2 FLUMO. She does not have her first shipment yet. She said it will ship at the end of January 2011. She could not even give me a price-per-gallon yet, because she did not know how it was going to break down, price-wise. She said they were shipping her one pallet of FLUMO. So really, I do not know for sure if I will be able to get it, yet. I will find out in January 2011. So keep trying! Contact both of the distributors in Athens and tell them you are interested in obtaining FLUMO. Perhaps SIO-2 is just beginning to get their worldwide distributors setup?

    ReplyDelete

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.