Sunday, December 5, 2010

Getting Behind




I seem to be getting behind in my daily doll making journal. Please forgive me. I try to do a little bit of work on my doll every day. Some days are just more productive than others. I'm still tinkering with Aalish's face. I've decided to increase the distance between her eyes. The plastic eyes in her head are 14mm, and the eyes she will end up with are 16mm, so I need to make some adjustments.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.