Saturday, December 18, 2010

Left Lower Leg Modified




Since I made the rough plaster mold of the old lower leg, I felt comfortable modifying the lower leg to start working from the new working drawing. Here is the left lower leg with about 3/4 inch cut off the ankle.





Another angle of the same leg with the cut-off piece.





Here is the modified leg with the thigh.





Another view of the modified lower leg and thigh.


That's all I did today. I try to do a little bit of work on my doll every day.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.