Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

It is the last day of 2010, and as I look back over the last six months, I realize that I have learned many new things about ball-jointed dolls, and I've also had a chance to apply some things that I already knew how to do, to the doll making process. I still have a long way to go before Aalish is finished, but now I am working with more confidence, and with more knowledge. There are still many new things to learn. I am excited by this creative doll making process. We are expecting guests from out of town this evening, to help us say goodbye to the old year, and to welcome the New Year. I am looking forward to the new year because I expect to finish Aalish in 2011.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year!




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.