Friday, December 17, 2010

Rough Shell Mold of Lower Leg Part 2




Today I made the second half of the rough shell mold for the lower leg. I used the same cardboard coddle from the first half to pour the second half. A soap parting agent was used as a separator.






Here, the lower leg has been removed from the mold half. I will be enlarge the spare by carving with a knife. I use a SurForm tool to bevel the edges of the mold.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.