Friday, December 24, 2010

Tulle Wig Cap Nº 1




Today I played around with the tulle and elastic. First I stretched the elastic around the head and stitched it close. Then I put the tulle over the head and put the elastic over the tulle. I pulled and tugged it into shape over the head, then stitched it to the tulle with a needle and thread. I trimmed the excess tulle with scissors, then turned it over and put it on the head. It is now ready to try knotting some hair onto the tulle.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.