Friday, January 7, 2011

Hands 01




Today I started working on the hands, making the right hand match the left hand. This is a photo of my current starting point.



Both hands still need a lot of work! Right now, they are in a generic relaxed hanging hand pose. That pose is easy to mold, but is kind of boring. I may change the hand pose, or gesture, which will make it more of a challenge to mold and cast, but will be much more interesting for the finished doll.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.