Thursday, January 13, 2011

Upper Torso




Today I worked on the upper torso. I cut about 6mm from the breasts and reformed them so they are a little smaller. I also moved the collar bones up a wee bit. I'm still teaching myself how to crochet by watching videos and practicing some crochet stitches. I have almost figured out how to do the Magic Adjustable Circle which is the start of the wig cap, as well as the dc stitch (double crochet). It is still cold outside, and the ground is covered with snow and ice.







Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.