Friday, January 14, 2011

The Workspace




This is a picture of the workspace today. The workspace picture is the last photo taken before the batteries in the camera died. I think I'm going to make some rough shell molds of some leg parts today, and since the batteries in my camera died, I cannot take any work-in-progress photos of the mold-making process. It takes several hours for the batteries to recharge. Okay, so yeah, I'm going to work in the plaster mold studio today.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.