Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Carving Wax Knee Joints




This is a shot of the back of the knee joints of the carving wax test doll. The hip joints seem to be pretty solid. I'm still having trouble with the knee joints. I will be doing some heavy modifications on this carving wax test doll. I do not have a wax pen, which is the tool recommended by Martha Armstrong-Hand. Instead, I will be using a low-wattage 25W soldering iron. I'll see how it goes. I will try replacing ball joints, as well as smoothing these carving wax parts. This test doll is for experimenting on in the doll laboratory.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.