Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Standing




The carving wax test stringing standing.



It is going to take much longer for me to figure out how all these joints work together when under elastic tensioning. I have so much to learn. I try to do a little bit of work on my doll every day, but even on the best of days, I can only work on her part-time. Getting all these joints to work together is much more difficult than I thought it would be!




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.