Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Carving Wax Feet Nº 2




Carving Wax Test Doll sez: I can haz feet!

I used an old hacksaw blade to cut the slot. Then I refined the slot with an X-Acto razor knife. I drilled the hole for the pin with a small drill bit, by twisting the drill bit with my fingers. I used some needle-nosed pliers to bend the s-hooks, and I cut a length of the same wire for the pin.


























Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.