Sunday, March 20, 2011

Clay Build-Up Nº 6 : Feet




This is one of my plans for making the multi-piece plaster rough shell mold of the feet.



Pieces Nº1 & Nº2 are over the toes, and will lift straight up from the feet. Nº3 & Nº4 will come off to the sides of the feet. The feet will be pulled out from Nº5. I will have to cut the gate for that to work. Piece Nº6 is the bottom of the feet, and it will lift straight off. I don't know if this plan will work or not, but I'm going to give it a go. Failure is always an option. Without failure, how would I know what does not work?



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.