Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Eyes Have It




I got a great deal on some Acrylic doll eyes at a local doll shop. They were $1.00 per pair. I bought 10 pair of 16mm eyes because I am planning on casting ten Aalish BJDs, and she is going to have 16mm eyes. I also bought 10 pair of various size eyes, including two pair of 18mm eyes, one pair of 20mm eyes, two pair of 22mm eyes, two pair of 24mm eyes, and three pair of 26mm eyes. All of these Acrylic eyes are spherical, with a stem in the back. I am trying to think ahead. My next BJD will be 80cm tall, so she will need larger eyes. Finding these eyes for this price made me very happy today.



While I was there, I also bought some more 3mm round doll elastic cord. I am very impressed with how the Carving Wax Test Doll is standing up to the tensioning with elastic. So far, so good.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.