Monday, March 7, 2011

Larger Bum

Today I added some wax to the lower torso, in the bum area, so as to make the lower torso conform more to the new working drawing. Not much, but every little bit counts. This is a work-in-progress photo. I cut a couple of strips of wax from a flat piece of wax, trimmed them to the same length, and pressed them into place. Then I just kept adding small balls of wax to make the bum larger.









Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.