Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More Bum




After building up the bum with wax, I took a small scratch tool and shaped the form. Then I used the blade of my paring knife to smooth it out. Here you can see one side scratched, and the other side smoothed. The little tool is also in the picture. I made it from five small and two large finishing nails, brazed together with my jewelry torch.







Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.