Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oops! I Miscalculated




I put the old arm parts inside a yogurt container.





They are spaced apart nicely.






I melted the moulage in a double boiler.






Oops! I miscalculated. I did not have enough moulage to fill this container. Oh well, I guess I will have to make small two-piece molds of each arm.







Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.