Thursday, March 3, 2011

Patternmaking




Today I got Patternmaking for Fashion Design, 4th Edition by Helen Joseph-Armstrong from the Public Library, through the Inter-Library Loan system. This book is filled with over 800 pages of patternmaking information. I am hoping that I can learn something from it, in order to make clothes for my doll, when she is finished. There is so much to learn.





Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.