Thursday, March 31, 2011

Some Interesting Links




I did not get a chance to do anything more than just look at my doll today, so here are some interesting links that are in my bookmarks file. Since doll making is a multi-media art form that includes sewing clothes for the doll, this link is about Oriental Costumes.



Oriental Costumes Their Designs and Colors.
Max Tilke.
Berlin: E. Wasmuth, 1922.




And while I'm on the subject of patterns, this link is a menu of Free Period Clothing Patterns.




Last but not least, this is a link to some inspirational stuff.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.