Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Carving Wax Hand Nº 1




I cut a slot in the wrist ball joint with a fine tooth hacksaw blade.






I drilled a hole in the wrist ball and inserted a pin. I attached an S-hook to the pin, and the elastic to the S-hook.






This is another view of the new carving wax hand.



Next, I will make a moulage mold of the right hand, and cast it in carving wax.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Cerchio Fatato !!! I am very excited about how Carving Wax Test Doll is progressing. I am learning so much about jointing from her. Aalish will certainly benefit from what I learn from testing.

    ReplyDelete

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.