Thursday, April 14, 2011

Moulage Hand Mold Nº 2



I am designing my mold on paper first. The hand will rest on one side of the cardboard build-up. I will make an oil-clay build-up along the parting line of the hand. I will also make one half of the spare in oil-clay. I believe I have enough space in the mother mold to do this.






For a hand, the parting line should be in the middle of each finger, all along the length of each finger. There should be draft. The parting line will also be in the middle of the sides of the palm, and the wrist ball joint. I will also put in some registration keys. I will not need any parting agent because moulage does not stick to anything, including itself.



This looks good in theory. I must try it to be sure.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.