Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Upper Eyelids




I worked some on the eyes today. I put some upper eyelids on. Then I saw that the eyeballs were bugging out too much, so I pushed them back a little bit. They look better now. I also saw that I need to add some wax around the eyes, especially in the cheeks and the outer brows. Not much, but a little. Well, at least the head isn't looking at me all google-eyed anymore.



The head shape, looking at it from the top is still wrong. I am going to have to do some radical changes to the head, from that point of view. Then I can add some ears.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.