Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Learning To Be A Doll Artist No Longer Available






The latest news is that Reverie Publishing is no longer going to publish Learning To Be A Doll Artist by Martha Armstrong-Hand. They found out that Jones Publishing never owed the rights to the book, so the agreement they had made with Jones, was completely invalid. It only took them eight months to find this out. They say they are going to try and get the rights to publish the book from the family, but I do not see that happening any time real soon.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

  1. I'm disappointed, I wanted to buy this book: (

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good news is that we are no longer being strung along with false promises and changing dates. There is the Martha Armstrong-Hand's Method thread at Enchanted.

    ReplyDelete

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.