Sunday, May 15, 2011

Modeling With Hildegard Günzel Video Part 1






I had a chance to watch Part 1 of a VHS video called Modeling With Hildegard Günzel that was loaned to me by a friend. Part 1 was all about modeling the head and shoulder plate for a doll. It was modeled in Plasticine clay. Her method of modeling a doll head was very similar to how Philippe Faraut models a head in clay, with very slight variations. I am a fan of Hildegard Günzel's dolls, so this was a very special video for me to get a chance to see. I will make a better review of this video after I have had a chance to watch Part 2.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

1 comment:

  1. the book is very interesting too, recommend it:

    Title Creating original porcelain dolls: modeling, molding, and painting
    Author Hildegard Günzel
    Hobby House Press, 1988
    ISBN 0875883397, 9780875883397
    111 pagine

    ReplyDelete

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.