Thursday, May 26, 2011

More Hip Joints




Today I got a chance to work some more on the hip joints.



I used the white cue ball to make the adjustments to the hip sockets. Also, I removed the existing ball joints from the upper legs, did some heavy modifications on the top of the legs, and replaced the old balls with the new balls that I cast from the cue ball moulage mold.

I can see that now I need to make a moulage mold for the knee joint balls. I have a plastic knob that I am going to use for the knee joints. It is a little bit bigger than the old ball joints. It seems that all of my ball joints have gotten bigger with this second work-in-progress BJD.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.