Saturday, May 7, 2011

Right Hand Mold Making Nº 3




I did not find a block of time large enough to melt and pour moulage into the mold box today. I blocked one end of the mold box with some cardboard, and removed one side of the mold box so I can pour the moulage directly over the hand, instead of pouring from the top of the mold box. I think I will get better coverage this way. After the pour, I will staple the cardboard back to the side of the mold box.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.