Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Reworking The Head Nº 1




Today I decided to do some work on the brown sculpture wax head of Aalish. I removed the 14mm eyes, which will be replaced with 16mm eyes. I also removed some of the cardboard armature, the ears, and started reworking the mouth. This head really needs a lot of work.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.