Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Work-In-Progress Photo




It has been awhile since I posted a work-in-progress photo, so now that Carving Wax Test Doll has been completely strung with elastic, here is a shot of Aalish in brown microcrystalline wax, and Carving Wax Test Doll, side by side on the working drawing.



I have been experimenting on Carving Wax Test Doll, adding carving wax with my 25W soldering iron, as well as using my alcohol lamp and various metal tools, heated with the lamp.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.