Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Head Sculpt Nº 3




Today I spent a few minutes pushing the features around, to get better symmetry. Then I scraped off the face and ears, made the front of the face round and vertical, then scribed some new lines. I am more interested in learning the step-by-step method right now. I am not too concerned about how the head and face looks at this time.


























Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.