Thursday, June 16, 2011

Head Sculpt Nº 4




Today's head sculpt. I am still trying to learn this method of sculpting a head, so this is not a 5-minute head. Also, I am not using any photo references of a model, I'm only applying each step of the method to the head, which begins as a blank. Whatever appears, is what she is. The object is to not be attached to the result, but to sculpt quickly, paying more attention to volumes than to details. I still need much more practice.

















Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.