Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Heart MRI

Today I went in and had an MRI and ultrasound images of my heart. It took about an hour to do both of them. It was something different. I've never had either an MRI or an ultrasound of my heart before today. I was in the world of high-tech. Everything I do is so low-tech. What a contrast.

The little bit of work I did on my doll was rather piddly. I picked up the head and pushed wax around on the eyes.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.