Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Quick Head




This is the quick head I did today. I did it after supper, after having one too many glasses of plonk. I didn't time it, so I have no idea if it is a 5-minute head, or not ,and I cheated a little bit by using the nose that I cut off of the previous head, when I scraped the face off.



I watched a delightful DVD tonight, called Miss Potter. It was about the author of the Peter Rabbit books. I enjoyed it so much, especially the costumes.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.